Healthy Relationship Tips
When it comes to an healthy relationship, it increase our happiness and improve health and reduce stress.
Research made proves that people with healthy relationship are always happy and less stressed.
There are basic ways to make a relationship healthy, even if some relationship are different. These tips we are going to talk about, can be apply to all kinds of relationships or friendships.
1. Be dependable
What I’m trying to say is that, if you make plans with someone/spouse, make sure u follow through and if u take a responsibility, complete it.
A Healthy relationship are trustworthy.
2. Be Flexible
- It natural to feel uneasy about changes. Healthy relationship allow for change and growth.K
3. Fight Fair
Most relationships have some disagreement or I should say “Conflict”, which only means you disagree about something. It does not mean you don’t like each other.
- Focus on the current issue :- The conversion is likely to get bogged down if you pile on everything that bothers you. And avoid using ” never” and “always” language and address one issue at a time.
- Keep your language clear and specific:- Always try to factually describe behavior that you are upset with. And also try to avoid judgment and criticism, attack the problem not the person.
- Take responsibility for your mistakes :- Do apologize if you have offended someone or done anything wrong. It goes a long way toward setting things right again.
- Calm down before taking :- The conversion will be more productive if you have it when your emotions is calmed, to avoid saying a thing that you will regret later on.
4. Be affirming
According to relationship researcher, John Gottman, happy couples have a ratio of 5 positive interactions or feelings for every 1 negative interaction or feeling. Express warmth and affection!.
5. Always Be Yourself
Its much easier and more fun to be real than to pretend to be someone else or something.
A healthy relationship are made of real people.
6. Its a process
It might look like everyone in an environment or on campus is confident and connected, but must people shares concerns about fitting in and getting along with others. It takes time to meet peopl and get to know them.
A healthy relationship can be learned, practiced .
7. Keep your life balanced
Other people help make our lives satisfying but they cannot meet every need.
Find what interest you and become involved. Healthy relationships have room for outside activities.
8. Keep expectations realistic
No Nobody can be everything we might want them to be .
A Healthy relationships mean accepting people as they are and not trying to change them.
9. Talk with each other
It can’t be said enough that communication is essential to healthy relationship.
- Share information :- Studies shows that sharing information helps in a healthy relationship. Let people know who you are, but don’t overwhelm with too much personal information too soon and quick.
- Ask Questions :- It shows you are interested. Ask about their feelings, opinions, interest and experience.
Genuinely Listen :- Don’t plan or interrupt what you are going to say next . try to fully understand their perspective.
10. Take care of yourself too.
Healthy relationship are mutual, with room for both people’s needs.